Archaeogeomancy are pleased to be entering the third month of offering a range of digital heritage and geomatics services.
Focussing on consultancy and building on over a decade of experience and expertise, services now available are aimed at highly specialist digital heritage and archaeological geomatics requirements, skills which even the largest and best resourced of heritage and environmental service providers may not retain in house.
Since opening for business in March 2013, we already have the following projects confirmed and in the pipeline or delivered successfully:
- GIS training course to support archaeologists working on Desk Based Assessments (DBAs) for staff from a major archaeological unit
- Interpretation, reporting and auditing software for marine geophysics developed for a maritime archaeology team
- Interpretation, reporting and auditing software for Desk Based Assessments developed for a major archaeological unit
- A custom ArcGIS toolbar and toolbox containing specialist tools for archaeological use developed for a major archaeological unit
- Consultancy on the production of archaeological Linked Data for a national heritage organisation
- Lecturing at one of the Russell Group universities